This listing is to select single custom made organic wool cloth pad to the length, absorbency, and top fabric available of your choice. If you would like to order more than 1 pad, please continue to select more. The pads shown in the first pic are examples of a previous orders and will not be the pad you receive. All dyed fabrics are hand-dyed in house and colours will vary on each pad made.
Please note these organic cloth pads are made-to-order and will have a turnaround time of 2-4 weeks for completion.
Our organic wool backed cloth pads are our latest addition to our cloth pad selection. The organic wool used is the same amazing organic merino wool interlock/elastine blend that we use for our organic wool interlock clothing. This wool is prepped to withstand up to 60c wash cycles, though for environmental reasons as well as longevity of the hand-dyed organic cotton sherpa top, we recommend up to a 40c wash and line dry.
- Two snap widths 2.5″-2.75″
- Available in Lengths of 6″,7″,8″,9″,19″,11″,12″,13″,14″,16″
- Organic Core Fabrics (organic cotton sherpa & organic cotton/hemp Fleece
- More Eco-friendly with wool backing than fleece
- More water resistance with our organic wool interlock backing
- More breath-ability than fleece backing
- Only Cruelty Free Wool is used in all of our products so they are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Should you prefer to have metal snaps versus recyclable plastic resin Kam Snaps, please make note upon checkout.
These organic wool backed cloth pads are all organic aside from the thread and snaps. The same plastic resin Kam Snaps used on our other pads are used on these due to the long lasting quality. However, we are happy to use metal snaps to make this cloth pad completely plastic free upon request. **Please add note at checkout.
The top of these pads is made of hand-dyed 100% organic cotton sherpa. The cores are made of a combination of 100% organic cotton sherpa and organic cotton/hemp fleece. Then the back as stated, organic merino wool interlock.
These wool backed cloth pads are extremely waterproof. They exceed windpro fleece backing and are naturally breathable.
**We do not condone harm to animals which is why our wool is carefully sourced from ethical, cruelty-free farms where sheep are treated humanely and do NOT enter the food chain or market systems, our wool products are suitable for use by vegetarians and vegans.