Looking for a comfortable, sustainable, and affordable way to manage your period? Look no further than the Rainbow Cotton Velour Reusable Pads Set!
This set includes six cloth pads, each in a different colour of the rainbow. The pads are made from soft, absorbent cotton velour and have a water-resistant backing made from organic merino wool interlock. The absorbent cores are made of organic cotton sherpa and organic hemp cotton fleece.
- 1x 7″ (17.78cm) Light reusable pad
- 1x 8″ (20.32cm) Moderate reusable pad
- 1 x 9″ (22.86) Moderate reusable pad
- 1x 10″ (25.4cm) Heavy reusable pad
- 1 x 11″ (27.94) Heavy reusable pad
- 1x 12″ (30.48cm) Heavy reusable pad
** Each rainbow set with include a cloth pad topped with each colour topper pictured though the colours may be on different sizes than pictured. ie, a set may have the rainbow colour stream going opposite where red is the longest of the set and purple, etc.
The Rainbow Cotton Velour Reusable Pads Set is perfect on their own for people who prefer natural materials and who do not have too heavy of a period. for those with a heavy period the pads are also great for use as a menstrual cup backup.
To use the pads, simply lay a pad in the gusset of your underwear (just as you would a disposable pad), then close the snaps around the back of gusset to fasten, instead of folding sticky adhesive wings of a disposable menstrual pad. The water-resistant backing will help to prevent leaks, and the absorbent cores will keep you dry and comfortable.
After use, store them in a wet bag until wash day. The pads can be reused for many years when taken proper care of,, making them a great eco-friendly option.
The Rainbow Cotton Velour Cloth Pad Set is a great way to save money and reduce your environmental impact. Order your set today!
Benefits of using cloth pads:
- Cloth reusable pads can be made from natural materials, so they’re gentle on your skin.
- Cloth reusable pads are reusable, so you can save money in the long run.
- Cloth reusable pads are better for the environment than disposable pads.
How to care for cloth pads:
- Store your soiled reusable pads in a wet bag after use.
- Run your pads through a cold rinse cycle with or without detergent prior to wash.
- Wash your cloth reusable pads in the washing machine on a warm 30c cycle with detergent, no fabric softener.
- Hang your cloth pads to dry.
Custom orders are available with different leakproof pad backing options at >>Custom Order Rainbow Reusable Pad Set<<.